Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Momma's Boy

My almost 4 year old has been the biggest mommy's boy the last few weeks.  Normally, Jesse would say he always has been but he has noticed that it has become even more so than normal.  I think a lot has to do with the fact that he had been sick with the start of pneumonia and also I think he knows that things will change when his brother comes along.
my poor sweet boy resting with mommy when he had pneumonia
I'm trying to enjoy these one on one moments that I get with him because I know once his brothers arrives we won't have as many opportunities like we do now.  Every night before bed we all go into our room and Grady gets to watch a show; he calls this 'nuggle' (snuggle) time.  I think it's his favorite time of day.  He is also giving extra hugs and kisses and just always checking in to see what everyone is doing. 

I love this boy so much...I hope our second is as sweet as Grady!