Friday, July 7, 2017

And She Loved A Little Boy Very Very Much - ...

'Even more than she loved herself.'  I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful child.  A child that has helped me so much the last two years; overcome some of the toughest/hardest/most emotional moments of my life.  As most of you know, I lost my mom two years ago.  I'm not sure I could've made it through that time without my son, Grady.  He helped me smile on my darkest days and I didn't have a choice but to take care of him.  The last few weeks he has helped me grieve the loss of his brother, Mason.  He still continues to make me smile on my dark days and I continue to care for him.  He hugs me when I'm crying or upset and always wants to know what's wrong.  He often tells me that he misses his brother and his Mee-Maw and just doesn't understand why they can't come down from Heaven to play with him.

I truly think I'm the luckiest to have such a sweet and caring boy.  To my sweet boys, one here and one in heaven, I love you both so much; more than you'll ever know.